Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four Nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished... T

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cai~Chan

My creation  Empty
PostSubject: My creation    My creation  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:58 am

Name(First only. MUST be Chinese)- Cai (Kie like DIE but only with a K)

Age(12-18)- 16

Element- Fire

Birthplace(Must be in their Elemental Region)- Fire Nation capital

History(Paragraph)- KNow one knows what happened to his family. He doesn't know about them. He has been raised by an old lady name Hong. He treats her like his mother even though he knows she isn't. She is get really old nowadays.

Personaility(Paragraph)- Evil and mean. Cai is very harsh and mean. He can be offensive to people sometimes, he might do it purposely, but sometimes he doesn't try. He is brave, strong-willed, and ambitous.

Appearance(Pic or paragraph)- Long black hair (Not Female long, it is not past his neck, and well ya no long for boys..). He is tan, and very muscular. He is tall, much taller than people his age, and ages higher. My creation  BOYcopy

Last edited by Cai~Chan on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Enlai~Lien
Admin

My creation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My creation    My creation  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:07 am

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
https://avatartla.rpg-board.net

My creation
Page 1 of 1