Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four Nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished... T

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cai~Chan

My creation Empty
PostSubject: My creation   My creation Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:08 am

Name(First only. MUST be Chinese)- Chan

Age(12-18)- 15

Weapon- Fans, and a dagger(two minny daggers)

Kingdom- Earth Kindom

Birthplace(Must be in their Elemental Region)- Kyoshi Island

History(Paragraph)- She was born and raised on Kyoshi island. She has always loved the Avatar, Kyoshi. So she bacame a Kyoshi warrior. She now leads the Kyoshi warriors and their leader.

Personaility(Paragraph)- Nice, thoughtful, and forgiving, Chan has always had a thing for nature. She loves pretty much everything in it. She is very nice, her ambition was to become a Kyoshi warrior (SUCCESS). She helps people out most of the time. But she is hot headed. She is one of the most agile people living.

Appearance(Pic or paragraph)- Long brown hair that goes down past her back. Tan and scrawny. But she isn't weak. She is very flexible and agile. She is small but skinny. My creation Pretty
Back to top Go down
Enlai~Lien
Admin

My creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My creation   My creation Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:10 am

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
https://avatartla.rpg-board.net

My creation
Page 1 of 1