Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four Nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished... T

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My creation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fishkiller25

My creation Empty
PostSubject: My creation   My creation Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:14 am

Name: ha'ul (pronounced howl)

Element- Water(even though he is a waterbender, he mostly uses ice.)

Birthplace: Northern water tribe

History(Paragraph)- Ha'ul was always a strange boy, preferring to use ice instead of water. this was due to the fact that he found water too weak to use in battle, while ice is hard and cold, like he sometimes is. while this earned him a bit of disapproval from old waterbending masters, it didn't matter much to him as they already didn't like him much anyway, because of his lack of skill with non-frozen water. at 13, he decided to join a fighting tournament, and while he didn't win,(he got to 4th place. 4 out of 20.) he did gain a lot of respect that day, since he never used a single waterbending move, other than picking up water, freezing it into ice, then throwing it. when he got bored of working at his parent's weaponry shop, he decided to leave the northern water tribe, to try to find adventure.

Personality(Paragraph)- kind-hearted and polite, though unpredictable and slightly crazy. sometimes as cold as ice, sometimes as wild as a blizzard. Very intelligent, and good at making friends, but has a slight air of smug superiority and intolerance for failure.

Appearance(Pic or paragraph)- Tall for his age, Averagely handsome face, Blue eyes, red hair. has 2 large jars of water on his belt, which he uses for various ice attacks.

Last edited by Fishkiller25 on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistakes.)
Back to top Go down

My creation
Page 1 of 1