Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four Nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished... T

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xia's creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xia~Zeng

Xia~Zeng

Xia's creation Empty
PostSubject: Xia's creation   Xia's creation Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:13 pm

Name(First only. MUST be Chinese)- Xia

Age(12-18)-14

Element-Air

Birthplace(Must be in their Elemental Region)-Northern Air temple

History(Paragraph)- He was born quite some time ago, when the avatar was not young, but not very old yet either. (More like 36? Depends on how far after the series this takes place.. ) He knew the avatar personally for a brief time, but after that he never saw him again. He became older, wiser, and more skilled in Airbending, and then learned the Avatar had died. This disturbed him, and though he knew he could do nothing about it, he felt he should be the one to look for the Avatar. Little did he know they're were a group like him looking as well. Here his story continues.

Personaility(Paragraph)- He is semi-mysterious. He will make friends, but sometimes he will go off and brood for an hour and won't talk. Other times he can be very talkative and play and whatever. But there is the times when he won't do anything. He will be friends with anyone, even his enemies if they are willing. He will do many things, but he does have his boundaries.

Appearance(Pic or paragraph) Xia's creation Anime_guy-1
Back to top Go down
Enlai~Lien
Admin

Xia's creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xia's creation   Xia's creation Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:17 pm

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
https://avatartla.rpg-board.net
Xia~Zeng

Xia~Zeng

Xia's creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xia's creation   Xia's creation Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:56 pm

Airbender for group
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xia's creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xia's creation   Xia's creation Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Xia's creation
Page 1 of 1