Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four Nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished... T

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liqiu~Lei

My creation Empty
PostSubject: My creation   My creation Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:49 pm

Name(First only. MUST be Chinese)-Lei(means thunder)

Age(12-18)-14

Weapon-Sword

Kingdom- Fire

Birthplace(Must be in their Elemental Region)-Shu Jing Village

History(Paragraph)-Lei has only known peace in his life. He lives with his firebending parents, and his ailing grandmother. When he was 4, he was told he was not a firebender, and was given a sword. He trained with it everyday since, becoming an expierenced swordfighter.

Personaility(Paragraph)-Lei has a short temper. He does have a soft side, if you get to know him. He tends to be happy. He lets you know if he hates you by glaring, and never talking to you.

Appearance(Pic or paragraph)-Lei has blonde, short hair. He has a tatoo of smoke on his left arm, and a scar on the right. He has green eyes.
My creation 2280199351_c710460517
Back to top Go down
Enlai~Lien
Admin

My creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My creation   My creation Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:10 pm

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
https://avatartla.rpg-board.net

My creation
Page 1 of 1